Show Your DisneySide

4:42 PM

As promised in this post, here's a more in depth account of all the Disney goodies I was sent to share with family & friends.  I decided to share the pixie dust by giving out Valentine's Day treats to my children's closest friends.  

For the treat, instead of candy (don't kids already get enough of that stuff?!?!) I made homemade flavored Cheerios!!  I used the Cinnamon Roll recipe from this blog.  It was really so easy to make.

I did bake mine at 250 for about 30 minutes. That seemed to help them not be sticky.  

Can we say yummo?  Just the right amount of sweetness and full of cinnamon flavor.  

Homemade Cinnamon Roll Cheerios
How they looked after baking at 250 for about 30 minutes.
I then used the Cars themed ziplock baggies that were sent in my Disney Box to dish out a baggie full of delicious homemade Cinnamon Roll cheerios to each friend.

To fancy them up a little bit more (it was Valentine's Day after all), I printed this free cute "You make my heart go Ka-Chow!" Cars themed card and stapled one to each baggie.


For my Momma Friends, I took a few of the TWININGS Assorted Herbal Tea Bags, attached a cute, little tea party themed tag to each bag & packaged them in the Disney Cars theme treat boxes that were given to me.

You can find the free printable tea bag here.




I then packaged all of the treats together with the Disney luggage tags, HP photo paper & Disney themed Kid Chore Charts.  Each friend was very happy to received their package!

Cheerios treat bag, Tea gift boxes and Disney chore charts!
Each family also received a free package of HP photo paper & Disney themed luggage tags.
And that was that!  I kept it simple because I needed to keep it simple.  Even with the simpleness, I was still able to pixie dust those around me with a little Disney cheer.  Thank you DisneySide and Moms Select for this exciting opportunity to share my DisneySide with my friends & family!

Not pictured but also included in my Disney Box was a Wilton Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Pan and a box of Duff Tie-Dye cake mix.

I haven't used either one of them yet but will soon.  I think I will save it for the next time we have a family day brunch.  I've got to admit that all the artificial dyes in the cake mix scare me.  My kids go nutso with artificial dyes ..... so I'm going to serve them on a day that we can actually go outside and run off all the extra sugar & crazy artificial dyes.  :)

Disclosure: I received free products in order to host a Disney Side @Home Celebration. The opinions expressed here are my own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments