You're Awesomesuace, Valentine!1:15 PM
I ventured outside the norm this year for Valentine's Day treats for my oldest son's pre-k class. I'd like to present to you Awesomesauce Valentines!
|I didn't send your child home with MORE candy! |
You're welcomed, parents.
I am made of awesome.
1. Go to Target, Walmart, wherever you shop and buy apple fruit pouches.
2. Grab your cardstock and print out this free awesomesauce printable. (Isn't she awesome for creating this fun printable?)
3. Now find your scissors, large circle hole puncher or tear very carefully if you're a master paper ripper and cut out each circle.
My circles were not perfect.
I AM OK WITH THAT!
4. Use a hole puncher to punch a small hole into each circle.
5. Have child sign their name & use ribbon to tie the circle onto the fruit pouches.
THAT'S IT! So awesome!