#DisneySide @ Home Celebration - Show your #DisneySide

12:56 PM

Mom Select - Bringing Companies and Moms Together
Show Your Disney Side

Eeeeek!  I am so thankful that I was selected by MomSelect for a 2nd year in a row to host a #DisneySide @ Home Celebration.  I love me some Disney.  This year I was selected to host a Preschool Boys Disney Cars party.  This was a perfect fit for my family as Lightening McQueen, Mater and the rest of the Cars gang are favorites with our 2 boys.  I will never forget the time we got to actually meet Lightening McQueen & Mater at Carsland in Disney California Adventure.....
KA-CHOW!

#DisneySide
As a host, I received a 20 lb box of goodies to share with my party friends & family.  You'll be able to see in my pictures a sampling of all the goodies of the magical pixie dust that Disney sent my way.  In the next couple of weeks, I will post about the different ways I've used these items to pixie dust those around me.  Let the race fun begin!

#DisneySide
#DisneySide
** Curious to know what exactly is all this hoop-holla about showing your #DisneySide?  It's simple to explain really.  (And since Disney has already explained it very well, I'm just going to quote their #DisneySide @ Home Celebration website:)  "Everyone has a Disney Side- that fun-loving adventurous spirit that comes out to play when you’re feeling the Disney magic! Whether you show your Disney Side through fashion, food, or your favorite characters, or frequent visits to Disney Parks, it’s time to let it shine.  Gather your fellow Disney fans, grab your Mickey ears and prepare to sprinkle some pixie dust on those who cross your path as you let your Disney Side take over!"**

I have received free products in order to host a Disney Side @Home Celebration.  The opinions expressed here are my own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments