A brand new funny St. Patrick's Day t-shirt site

1:19 PM

There's a brand new funny St. Patrick's Day t-shirt site in town: http://www.saintpatrickdayshirts.com/

I was able to review the "This Girl Loves St. Patrick's" t-shirt and absolutely love it.  I cannot wait until I wear it on St. Patrick's Day in a couple of weeks.  It's new, it's fresh, it's funny and will make me look like a Leprechaun.  Ok, not really but it will make me look cool.



So what about you?  Do you have your Paddy Day t-shirt all ready to wear? If not (or maybe you just want a new one), please check out this new St. Patrick's Day t-shirt site.

Their shirts are super soft, fit true to size & are very reasonable in price.

Here are a couple of my other favorites:

I like the suspenders.

I am pretty awesome.

It's cute.  It's different.  It's a St. Paddy's Day tie-shirt.

p.s. I did receive a complimentary t-shirt to review but the opinions are all my own.



You Might Also Like

0 comments